Your Business Cloud - We have the solution to create better relationships with users, IT and collaborators
A good part of productivity is making sure that you, your employees and your clients can get quick access to the documents they need when they need them. At the same time you want to make sure that these files are securely shared and only in the hands of the intended recipitents. Although we champion the cloud, not all cloud products are created equal. We see a lot of small businesses using consumer tools like DropBox that were never intended for businesses. In using these products they put themselves at significant risk of breached security and lack of compliance. That is why we only work with business class products for our clients.
The old way - hassles:
- Hardware maintenance, management
- Complex software deployment/migration
- On-going software upgrades, patches
- User support and training
- Restrictive storage limits
- IT dependence
- Struggling with software
- VPN hassles
- Obstacles to sharing and collaborating on content externally
- FTP or SFTP for large file transfers.
The new way - Create better relationships
- Provide users instant access to their files, in sync across all of their devices.
- Empower your users to edit Office documents from the iPad.
- Let them quickly annotate PDFs & track changes on the iPad.
With your IT staff
- Still provide the control and management they need to ensure security and compliance but release them from mundane server upgrades and downtime.
With outside collaborators
- Share files and get feedback on when and who downloaded the files for quick follow up and follow through.
- Share very large files quickly and easily, don't make them jump through hoops.
Recent Client Comments