When things go wrong.
Daylite is a very stable application and things rarely go wrong. However, should something go wrong with your Daylite database, your first point of contact will be Marketcircle. Where we come in is when Marketcircle can't help you. Usually you will need us when something changes with your infrastructure, such as when you change routers or internet service providers (ISPs). First check on the Infrastructure page to see if there is a lesson that might help you, if not, you can book a support session below.
MacAngel Support Contract Details
Clients who are on a support contract get a reduced rate on our services. For remote support they can book us for 15 minute increments rather than the normal 1 hour minimum.
- The support contract will give you a coupon worth $ 50 each month for 12 months applicable to Consulting or Downloadable Training Videos. Coupons are not applicable against the MacAngel Academy. Click here for a FULL list of products that you can use the coupons for.
- It will lower your support rate by $ 10 per hour against the going rate.
- You can accumulate the coupons for use later in the year when you need them. This makes disaster recovery & upgrades more affordable because they don't hit you all at once. All coupons are good until the end of the contract, BUT must be used before contract ends.
- Standard Service Agreement applies to all contracts.
- Cancel anytime. Unused coupons will be cancelled if contract cancelled.
Recent Client Comments