Recent Client Comments
Getting Things Done by David Allen
11-7 Integrating Google & Daylite via BusySync
- Level: 3
- Lesson Video Length: 18 minutes.
- Lesson Manual: 17 pages. (Scroll to bottom of lesson to download PDF)
- How to set up a Google Account
- How to Install BusySync & sync calendars between Google Calendars & Daylite.
- Consequences of un-syncing.
- Why I recommend Google for personal use and Tungle for business scheduling
- How to propose a meeting in Tungle
- How to review your pending & upcoming meetings in Tungle.
The good folks at BusyMac have graciously agreed to a 20% discount for Daylite users. When purchasing BusySync from the BusyMac store, use DAYLITE in the coupon code field.
"We're delighted to be partnering with Marketcircle to provide Daylite users with a solution for syncing their calendars with Google Calendar. With BusySync, users can sync with Google Calendar in order to share their Daylite calendar with other users, or to wirelessly sync with an iPhone, Android, and Blackberry device." Regards, -John Chafee