Recent Client Comments
Getting Things Done by David Allen
11-9 Managing your tasks with the MacAngel Method & GTD
- Level: 2
- Lesson Video Length: 24 minutes.
- Lesson Manual: 7 pages. (Scroll to bottom of lesson to download PDF)
Learn how to Collect, Process & Organize, Review and Do your tasks using the MacAngel Method & GTD inside of Daylite. You will learn how you and your staff can be as productive as possible during the day. Not only will you be productive, but you will be clear and focused at the same time.
- Collect your thoughts
- Process & Organize your tasks.
- Review your day ahead.
- Do what needs to be done today.
- Continue working on things you started earlier.
- Move items forward that are stuck.
- Start working on things that are past due.
- Get closure on your day.
- Check on what your staff still needs to do.
We will introduce the concept of conscious capitalism and why embracing it can make your company much more productive.
Along the way you will also learn:
- How to create tasks.
- How to link things to tasks.
- How to refresh lists.
- How to convert a task into a project.
- How to delegate a task.
- How to make note of conversations.
- Hide personal tasks from everyone except the Super user.