MacAngel Mentoring Program
The mentoring program is a three month program put together by Marni Melrose, the Founder of the MacAngel Academy. The MacAngel Academy is like having the MacAngel on your shoulder over the course of three months. Keeping you on track with your goals.
What we have found is that implementing and training staff of the use of Daylite is sometimes not enough. Sometimes a "maintenance" system is needed. So although most people get a lot out learning new productivity systems, after a few months they fall off the wagon with regards to maintaining the daily activities they need to do to get to where they want to go.
What Marni has designed is not only a way to see where you are at and where you want to go, and how to get there, but a system that you can use for years into the future as your grow and change. Your business goals and values now become a living document that are present in your everyday activities.
- In our first session we will put the Horizon system into your Daylite. We will be learning what your values are and where you are at in your life as well as where you want to go. We will start to place these goals on timelines/horizons. We will develop horizons for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months & 5 years. In this session we will discover what drives you and what is holding you back from your best life. You will be given homework to do in the MacAngel Academy before the next session. We will set up a time for your first review. This session will be approximately 2 hours long. All other sessions are 1 hour long.
- In our second session, which should be a week after the first session, we will complete your first weekly review together. You will be given homework to do in the MacAngel Academy before the next session.
- A month later we will do your first monthly review and see where you are with regards to achieving your goals and we'll evaluate where we can tighten up the system.
- Three months later we will come together to do your first 3 month review and discuss your progress in using the system.
MacAngel Mentoring Program
3 month program, 4 sessions with Marni Melrose
A savings of $ 75 over 1 on 1
Additional coaching is available at the current mentoring rate.
To participate in the MacAngel Mentoring program your will need:
- Daylite up and running on a single or multiuser mode. If you do not have Daylite running yet, you can learn how to set it up in the MacAngel Academy or we have other services to assist you in setting it up.
- Have authorization to change the database structure if you are in a multi-user environment
- Be registered for the MacAngel Academy or have purchased the associated iBook lessons.
Recent Client Comments
Getting Things Done by David Allen